This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Zimmerman, Wm. David
Zingraff, Matthew T.
Zinser, Lee D.
Zoloth, Barbara S.
Zook, L. L.
Zuiches, James J.
Zulauf, Carl R.
- An Efficient Program of Water Resource Development in a Framework of Growth and Trade
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1968 (Volume 50, Number 5)
- Public Policy: Explanation and Constitutional Prescription
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1992 (Volume 74, Number 2)
- A Quantitative Investigation of a Political Economy-The Israeli Dairy Program
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1977 (Volume 59, Number 1)
- Simulation: A Tool for Farm Planning Under Conditions of Weather Uncertainty
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1965 (Volume 47, Number 3)
- A Theoretical Basis for Determination of Grading and Sorting Schemes
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1967 (Volume 49, Number 1, Part 1)
Zwart, A. C.
Zwart, Anthony C.