This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
I (show books)(books)
- Ice cream: a textbook for student and manufacturer Turnbow, Grover Dean; Raffetto, Lloyd Andrew. London : Chapman & Hall, Limited, 1928.
- Identification of the economic woods of the United States: including a discussion of the structural and physical properties of wood Record, Samuel J. New York : J. Wiley & Son, 1912.
- Identification of the timbers of temperate North America: including anatomy and certain physical properties of wood Record, Samuel J. London : Chapman & Hall, Limited, 1934.
- IES lighting handbook: the standard lighting guide Illuminating Engineering Society. New York : [s.n.], 1947.
- If and when it rains: the stockman's view of the range question American National Cattlemen's Association. Denver, Colo. : [s.n.], 
- Illick, Joseph S. An outline of general forestry New York : Barnes & Noble, Inc., [c1935]
- Illick, Joseph S. Tree habits: how to know the hardwoods Washington, D.C. : American Nature Association, [c1924]
- Illinois Farmers' Institute; Burlison, W. L; Hackleman, Jay Courtland; Sherwood, L. V. Fighting Illinois weeds Springfield : Illinois Farmers' Institute, 
- Illuminating Engineering Society. IES lighting handbook: the standard lighting guide New York : [s.n.], 1947.
- An illustrated encyclopaedia of gardening Wright, Walter P. New York, E. P. Dutton & co., 
- The illustrated strawberry culturist: containing the history, sexuality, field and garden culture of strawberries, forcing or pot culture, how to grow from seed, hybridizing, and all other information necessary to enable everybody to raise their own strawberries : together with a description of new varieties and a list of the best of the old sorts Fuller, Andrew Samuel. New York : Orange Judd Co., 
- Iltis, Hugo; Paul, Eden; Paul, Cedar. Life of Mendel New York : W. W. Norton & Company, Inc., 
- Immer, Forrest Rhinehart; Hayes, Herbert Kendall. Methods of plant breeding London : McGraw-Hill Book Company, Inc., 1942.
- Important tree pests of the northeast: a revision of Tree pest leaflets nos. 1-50 Baldwin, Henry Ives; Society of American Foresters. Committee on Forest Protection Leaflets. Boston : Massachusetts Forest and Park Association, 1940.
- Impressions of European forestry: letters written during a six months' visit to England and to the continent Hosmer, Ralph S. Chicago, Ill. : The Lumber World Review, 1922.
- Improving the farm, or, Methods of culture that shall afford a profit and at the same time increase the fertility of the soil Davis, Lucius Daniel. New York : Rural Pub. Co., [1880?]
- Inbreeding and outbreeding: their genetic and sociological significance East, Edward M; Jones, Donald Forsha. London : J. B. Lippincott Company ; 
- Income in agriculture, 1929-1935 Martin, Robert F; National Industrial Conference Board. New York : National Industrial Conference Board, Inc., [c1936]
- Indian corn: its value, culture, and uses Enfield, Edward. New York : D. Appleton and Company, 1866.
- The individual in the animal kingdom Huxley, Julian. New York : G. P. Putnam's Sons, 1912.
- Industrial and commercial geography Smith, J. Russell. New York : H. Holt and Company, 1913.
- The industrial chemistry of the fats and waxes Hilditch, Thomas Percy. New York : Van Nostrand, 1927.
- Industrial microbiology: the utilization of bacteria, yeasts and molds in industrial processes Smyth, Henry Field; Obold, Walter Lord. Baltimore : The Williams & Wilkins Company, 1930.
- Industrial oil and fat products Bailey, Alton Edward. New York : Interscience Publishers, 1945.
- Industrial prosperity and the farmer Engberg, Russell Carl; Brookings Institution. Institute of Economics. New York : The Macmillan Company, 1927.
- Infantile mortality and infants milk depôts McCleary, G. F. London, P. S. King & son, 1905.
- The influence of inanition on metabolism Benedict, Francis Gano. Washington, D.C. : Carnegie Institution of Washington, 1907.
- Ingalls, R; Herrick, Myron T. Rural credits: land and coöperative London : D. Appleton and Company, 1914.
- Ingham, Ray W.. Grass silage and dairying New Brunswick : Rutgers University Press, 1949.
- Ingold, C. T. Spore discharge in land plants Oxford : Clarendon Press, 1939.
- Injurious insects and the use of insecticides: a new descriptive manual on noxious insects, with methods for their repression Sempers, Frank W. Philadelphia : W. A. Burpee & Co., 1894.
- Injurious insects: how to recognize and control them O'Kane, Walter Collins. New York : The Macmillan Company, 1912.
- Injurious insects of the farm and garden Treat, Mary. New York : Orange Judd Company, 1882.
- Insect and fungus pests of the farm Fryer, John Claude Fortescue; Brooks, Frederick Tom. London : Ernest Benn, 1928.
- The insect and other allied pests of orchard, bush and hothouse fruits and their prevention and treatment Theobald, Fred. V. Wye, Eng. : Frederick V. Theobald, 1909.
- The insect menace Howard, L. O. London : The Century co., [c1931]
- Insect microbiology: an account of the microbes associated with insects and ticks, with special reference to the biologic relationships involoved Steinhaus, Edward A. Ithaca, N.Y. : Comstock Publishing Co., Inc., 1946.
- Insect pests and plant diseases in the vegetable and fruit garden Duncan, F. Martin. London : Constable & Co., Ltd., 1919.
- Insect pests of farm, garden and orchard Sanderson, Dwight. New York : J. Wiley & Sons, 1912.
- Insect pests of stored grain and grain products, identification, habits and methods of control Cotton, R. T. Minneapolis, Minn. : Burgess Publishing Company, c1941.
- Insect transmission of plant diseases Leach, J. G. London : McGraw-Hill book company, inc., 1940.
- Insecticides, fungicides, and weedkillers: a practical manual on the diseases of plants and their remedies, for the use of manufacturing chemists, agriculturists, arboriculturists and horticulturists Bourcart, Emmanuel; Grant, Donald. London : Scott, Greenwood & Son, 1913.
- Insects and human welfare: an account of the more important relations of insects to the health of man, to agriculture, and to forestry Brues, Charles T. Cambridge : Harvard University Press, 1920.
- Insects and man: an account of the more important harmful and beneficial insects, their habits and life-histories, being an introduction to economic entomology for students and general readers Ealand, Charles Aubrey. London : G. Richards, 1915.
- Insects : man's chief competitors Flint, W. P; Metcalf, C. L. Baltimore : Williams & Wilkins, 1932.
- Insects of citrus and other subtropical fruits Quayle, Henry Josef. Ithaca, N. Y. : Comstock Publishing Company, Inc., 1938.
- Institute of Makers of Explosives. Explosives in agriculture [New York, N. Y.] : Institute of Makers of Explosives, 1931.
- Institute of Social and Religious Research; Brunner, Edmund de S; Kolb, John Harrison; United States. President's Research Committee on Social Trends. Rural social trends London : McGraw-Hill Book Company, Inc., 1933.
- Institute of Women's Professional Relations; Woodhouse, Chase Going; Schiffman, Ruth Frances Yeomans; Boehmer, Florence Elise. After college--what?: a study of 6665 land-grant college women, their occupations, earnings, families, and some undergraduate and vocational problems Greensboro, N.C. : The North Carolina College for Women, 1932.
- Institutional economics: its place in political economy Commons, John R. New York : The Macmillan Company, 1934.
- Insulation Board Institute. Farm building insulation [Chicago : s.n., 1948?]
- Interchurch World Movement of North America; Brunner, Edmund de S; Committee on Social and Religious Surveys (U.S.). A church and community survey of Salem County, New Jersey New York : George H. Doran Company, [c1922]
- Internal combustion engines, theory analysis and design: a treatise on Internal-combustion engines for engineers and students in engineering Streeter, Robert Leroy. London : McGraw-Hill book co., inc., 1933.
- International commodity agreements: hope, illusion, or menace? Davis, Joseph Stancliffe; Committee on International Economic Policy. [New York : The Committee on International Economic Policy], 1947.
- International commodity stockpiling as an economic stabilizer Bennett, Merrill Kelley. Stanford : Stanford University Press, 
- International control of raw materials Wallace, Benjamin Bruce; Edminster, Lynn Ramsay; Brookings Institution. Institute of Economics. Washington, D.C. : The Brookings institution, 1930.
- International Council of Scientific Unions; Washburn, Edward W; West, Clarence J; Hull, Callie; National Academy of Sciences (U.S.); National Research Council (U.S.). International critical tables of numerical data, physics, chemistry and technology New York : Published for the National Research Council by McGraw-Hill, 1926-1933.
- International critical tables of numerical data, physics, chemistry and technology Washburn, Edward W; West, Clarence J; Hull, Callie; National Academy of Sciences (U.S.); International Council of Scientific Unions; National Research Council (U.S.). New York : Published for the National Research Council by McGraw-Hill, 1926-1933.
- International Harvester Company; Mickey, Karl B. Man and the soil: a brief introduction to the study of soil conservation Chicago : International Harvester Co., 1945.
- Interregional competition in agriculture: with special reference to dairy farming in the Lake States and New England Mighell, Ronald L; Black, John D; Harvard University. Committee on Research in the Social Sciences; United States. Bureau of Agricultural Economics. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Press, 1951.
- Intracellular enzymes: a course of lectures given in the physiological laboratory, University of London Vernon, Horace Middleton. London : J. Murray, 1908.
- An introduction to agricultural chemistry Comber, Norman Mederson; Jones, H. Trefor; Willcox, J. S. New York : Longmans, Green & Co., 1947.
- Introduction to agricultural economics Gray, L. C. New York : The Macmillan Company, 1924.
- Introduction to agricultural economics Yoder, Fred R. New York : Thomas Y. Crowell Company, [c1929]
- Introduction to agricultural engineering McColly, H. F; Martin, James W. New York : McGraw-Hill, c1955.
- Introduction to agricultural prices Waite, Warren Cleland; Trelogan, Harry Chester. Minneapolis : Burgess Pub. Co., 
- An introduction to American forestry Allen, Shirley Walter. London : McGraw-Hill book company, inc., 1938.
- An introduction to bacterial diseases of plants Smith, Erwin F. Philadelphia : W.B. Saunders Company, c1920.
- An introduction to biophysics Stuhlman, Otto. New York : Chapman & Hall, Limited, 
- Introduction to economics for agriculture Black, John D. New York : Macmillan, [c1953]
- An introduction to plant biology Braungart, Dale C; Arnett, Ross H. St. Louis : C.V. Mosby Co., c1962.
- An introduction to pollen analysis Erdtman, G. Waltham, Mass. : Chronica Botanica Company, 1943.
- Introduction to production economics Black, John D. New York : H. Holt and Company, [c1926]
- Introduction to rural economics Vogt, Paul L. New York : D. Appleton and Company, [c1925]
- Introduction to rural sociology Hoffer, Charles Russell. New York : R.R. Smith, Inc., 1930.
- Introduction to rural sociology Vogt, Paul L. London : D. Appleton and Company, 1917.
- An introduction to soil science Isgur, Benjamin; Thayer, Charles Hiram. Boston, Mass. : Agricultural Scientific Publishing Co., c1938.
- An introduction to the chemistry of plant products Haas, Paul; Hill, Thomas George. New York : Longmans, Green, 1913.
- An introduction to the marketing of farm products Benton, Alva H. Chicago : A. W. Shaw, 1926.
- An introduction to the scientific study of the soil Comber, Norman Mederson. New York : Longmans, Green & Co., 1927.
- An introduction to the study of agricultural economics Taylor, Henry C. New York : The Macmillan Company, c1905.
- Introductory animal husbandry Anderson, Arthur Laurence. New York : Macmillan, 1943.
- Introductory foods Hughes, Osee. New York : Macmillan. 
- Introductory readings in marketing: commodity characteristics and marketing functions Rhoades, Elmer Lamont. Chicago : A. W. Shaw, 1927.
- Investigations in soil management: being three of six papers on the influence of soil management upon the water-soluble salts in soils and the yield of crops King, F. H. Madison, Wis. : [s.n.], 1904.
- Investigations in the general field of mycology. Smut fungi (Hemibasidia IV) (Continuation of parts V, XI and XII): continuation of the moulds and yeasts Brefeld, Oscar; Falck, Richard; Dorrance, Frances. Münster i.W. : Heinrich Schöningh, 
- Investment Bankers Association of America. Reclamation Securities Committee. Synopses of drainage laws: a handbook Columbia, Miss. : Stephens Pub. Co., 1918.
- Iodine and the incidence of goiter McClendon, J. F. London : H. Milford, Oxford University Press, [c1939]
- Iodine in nutrition: a review of existing information Boyd-Orr, John Boyd Orr, (as Baron,); Leitch, Isabella. London : H. M. Stationery Off., 1929.
- Ion exchange: theory and application Nachod, F. C. New York : Academic Press, 1949.
- Iowa Child Welfare Research Station; Baldwin, Bird T; Fillmore, Eva Abigail; Hadley, Lora; Laura Spelman Rockefeller Memorial. Farm children: an investigation of rural child life in selected areas of Iowa London : D. Appleton and Company, 1930.
- Iowa State University. The agricultural emergency in Iowa Ames : Collegiate Press, 1933.
- Iroquois uses of maize and other food plants Parker, Arthur Caswell. Albany : University of the State of New York, 1910.
- Irrigated soils: their fertility and management Thorne, D. W; Peterson, Howard B. Philadelphia : [Blakiston Co., 1949]
- Irrigation and religion: a study of religious and social conditions in two California counties Brunner, Edmund de S; Brunner, Mary V., (as Mrs.). New York : George H. Doran Company, [c1922]
- Irrigation farming: a handbook for the practical application of water in the production of crops Wilcox, Lucius Merle. New York : Orange Judd Co., [c1895]
- Irrigation in the United States: a discussion of its legal, economic and financial aspects Teele, R. P. New York : D. Appleton and Company, 1915.
- Irrigation institutions: a discussion of the economic and legal questions created by the growth of irrigated agriculture in the West Mead, Elwood. London : Macmillan, 1903.
- Irrigation practice and engineering Etcheverry, Bernard A. New York : McGraw-Hill, 1915-16.
- Irrigation works constructed by the United States government Davis, Arthur Paul. New York : Wiley, 1917.
- Ise, John; William McKean Brown Memorial Publication Fund. The United States forest policy New Haven : Yale University Press, 1920.
- Isgur, Benjamin; Thayer, Charles Hiram. An introduction to soil science Boston, Mass. : Agricultural Scientific Publishing Co., c1938.
- Ives, Frederick W; French, Thomas Ewing. Agricultural drawing and the design of farm structures New York : McGraw-Hill, 1915.
- Ives, Paul Pomeroy. Domestic geese and ducks: a complete and authentic handbook and guide for breeders, growers and admirers of domestic geese and ducks New York : Orange Judd Publishing Company, Inc., 1947.
I (show article authors)(article authors)
- Ibach, D. B. (1)
- Ibach, Donald B. (4)
- Ibanez-Meier, Carlos A. (1)
- Ide, Isaac (2)
- Ide, J. B. (1)
- Ignoramus (2)
- Ihnen, Loren A. (2)
- Iiams, Byron (2)
- Iizuka, Yoko (1)
- Ikerd, John E. (5)
- Ilams, Byron (2)
- Illingworth, J. F. (1)
- Illingworth, James F. (1)
- Illustrated London News (1)
- Ilvento, T. W. (1)
- Ilvento, Thomas W. (1)
- Imlay, D. M. (1)
- Inano, Mitsuko (2)
- Indiana Farmer (2)
- Infanger, Craig L. (5)
- Infield, Henrik F. (1)
- Ingersoll, Frederick (1)
- Ingersoll, Hazel (1)
- Ingram, D. (1)
- Ingram, Helen M. (1)
- Inman, A. (3)
- Inman, Allen (1)
- Inman, Buis T. (1)
- Innes, Robert (3)
- Innes, Robert D. (2)
- Innis, A. C. (1)
- Inquirer (1)
- Inspector (1)
- Inventor (1)
- Ip, P. C. (1)
- Ireland, M. Edwin (1)
- Ironmonger, D. S. (1)
- Irving, Washington (1)
- Irwin, George D. (9)
- Irwin, George W. (1)
- Irwin, H. S. (5)
- Irwin, M. Isabel (3)
- Irwin, Scott H. (4)
- Irwin, W. M. (1)
- Irwin, W. N. (2)
- Isaac, Alan G. (1)
- Ise, John (1)
- Ise, Sabrina (1)
- Isely, Duane (1)
- Isely, Dwight (4)
- Isely, F. B. (1)
- Isenberg, F. M. (9)
- Isham, Brooke A. (1)
- Isham, C. R. (13)
- Isham, Charles R. (1)
- Ishee, Sidney (1)
- Ishimori, Naoto (1)
- Ishino, Iwao (1)
- Islam, Badrul (1)
- Israngkura, Adis (1)
- Ito, Shoichi (5)
- Ives, B. H. (2)
- Ives, J. Russell (1)
- Ivey, R. A. (1)
- Ivie, Wilton (7)
- Iwata, Masakazu (1)
- Izat, A. L. (2)
- Izat, Amy (1)
- Izekor, E. (1)